Friday 11 May 2012

Caking and making!

When it comes to baking I love it! 

I do make cupcakes but I also love to make soda breads, loaf cakes, and different kinds of sweet offerings I think my boys and husband will love; my waistline suffers at times I must admit! But you have to taste your hard work don't you?!

Again, looking for photos from my baking efforts. So lets see what I can find.

This was my first ever effort at piping swirls - I was quite chuffed with myself!

A good example of my loaf cakes from Saddleworth Creative Network Craft Fair I took part in March.

Think I will leave it at that today. Getting better at this now, need to find some more photos to brighten things up a bit.

1 comment:

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x