Thursday 9 August 2012

Green fingers - me?

Said I wasn't probably going to be around for a little while, however had to share this. I have had a compost bin for at least a year and have turned it over now and again but not regularly. We had been "George Saves the World by Lunchtime" http://www.amazon.co.uk/George-Saves-World-Lunchtime-Project/dp/1903919509 so decided to go and look at it.


I have even dug some through in the front garden, hoping to get my lavender to grow a little better, if nothing else.

Chuffed to bits so have taken out the good stuff as I intend to plant potatoes for Christmas when we get back from Scarborough and will keep adding to the bin from now on. Heeeehee!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like 'home made' compost, it's amazing stuff! My potatoes are rubbish this year - too many slugs with all the wet weather, hope you do better!

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x