Wednesday 17 October 2012

Baking challenge day three. (Was not sure I would get this far!)

Well here we are at day three. Today I have baked a lemon and poppy seed (I love poppy seeds) tray bake with a zingy lemon sugar topping.  


This contains the usual cakey ingredients but when it cooled it was so light and airy that I was so pleased with the outcome - maybe not quite so many calories in this one. 


Again, my husband was very complimentary but I have decided to go savoury for tomorrows challenge as I am getting complaints about his waistline!

I should also point out that I am going to try harder with my photos. They seem not to be as good as they could because I take them at night but I don't like to use a flash. Must work on that.

Well, see you on day four. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x