Monday 15 October 2012

Catch up Monday!


Finally, I have done something about learning to crochet! I contacted - Woolyknit Crafts to find out if they do classes. Think I'll go along this Wednesday afternoon for an hour; it normally runs 2 - 5pm so will need to pick to boys up but it is a start and I'm quite excited so I'll let you know how I get on!

On my trip to the library recently, getting the boys books back, I finally had chance to have a mooch around on my own! Picked up a couple of crafty publications for some ideas for Christmas - starting to make a few lists, now I have my planner finished!

My Facebook page has been going great guns recently - more than 10 new likes over the last week or so; just wish they would ORDER something - so many people like what I do it is such a shame I cannot convert it into sales!

I currently have a sale on my Facebook page - greeting cards so why not take a look?

My Pinterest account has been attracting a lot of re-pins which is fun - see what goodies I have been looking at lately on my account.

Well, that is about it for now. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x