Friday 9 November 2012

Festive foody treats!


Are you having a Christmas get together for coffee and mince pies with friends around the festive period? 
 
Why not order one of my cranberry, orange and pecan loaf cakes or perhaps a spiced fruit loaf as a delicious addition to your festivities for £3.95 each? 

Along with individual seasonal cakes I am offering foody gift baskets starting at £15.00. These would include one of the delicious seasonal flavoured cakes, as before, a jar of fallen apple chutney, a jar of my luscious lemon curd and a packet of two-cheese OR water biscuits, a perfect accompaniment to the chutney.

Orders are now being taken so email me, message me on Facebook or come and see me
at Uppermill Civic Hall on December 9th for the fantastic Saddleworth Creative Network Christmas Craft Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x