Wednesday 6 February 2013

Valentine cards - last stock left.

Do you celebrate St Valentine's Day? Me and my other half tell each other every day "I love you" but it is nice to do something special, too, sometimes. Even if it is having a date night without the children and being all romantic and slushy! But sometimes a card is all you need. 
 

Here are the last of my handcrafted cards that are available. Once these are gone that is the end of the stock. See what you think of my Valentine cards with a vintage feel. Prices are listed individually with the picture of each card but are either £1.50 or £2.00.

Love is in the air so don't miss out! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello - nipped over from facebook. Have joined your blog list. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x