Friday 31 January 2014

Vintage-inspired journals - when they're gone they're gone!

Good morning! 

This is just a quick post as I am having a lazy morning today. My Country Living 
magazine arrived this morning so just about everything has come to a standstill! 

I've just popped up to our Chill Room to use the computer, this is the room in our home which houses my crafting area - including my needs-to-be-used-more sewing machine, hubby's guitars, you get the idea. Anyway, I spied two of my embellished journals which I am keen to sell as I am not going to be at the upcoming Saddleworth Creative Network event in March. Just having a little rest and concentrating on a few things for myself. It takes a lot of preparation to take part in one of these events and sometimes I just feel I don't have the energy.

So, here are the two journals. They are A5 in size with blank pages and come with a decorated book mark, both have a vintage feel to them. Due to the paper being 120gsm they are just great for using as art journals as you are able to put inks on it and use some kinds of art pens, too.


They would be perfect as any kind of memory book to keep tickets, photos etc in. I have a couple of them for things around the house myself like my Journal of Gratitude, which I began in January, plus one for scribbling in if I am working on a blog post or a piece of writing. I do love a good chunky note book and these fit the bill very nicely indeed.

 

Now the nitty gritty. I have these priced at £16.00, due simply to the (wo)man hours they take to complete, plus gift wrapping and postage. If you are interested in buying one for a very special person, perhaps with a special occasion coming up, then being a completely original item I really think it would be a gift they would treasure.

Hope you are having a good day.

Catch ya later! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x