Thursday 28 May 2015

Christmas Savings Plan - sorry if too early for the C word.



Morning!

This is a quick post just to let you know about something I'm beginning on June 1. I am a fan of Pinterest as you surely will know and recently I came across this.

christmas savings plan

As you can see this is an American Pin but you can use the tool anywhere in the world, of course. Also, mine starts as I said on June 1 so it ends on November 23 and is not linked to our version of Black Friday, just having a good time!

I think if you work this into your festive season planning you won't really miss the money; if you think about not spending so much on your food bills and cutting down on a few luxuries you can have a fantastic time with your family at Christmas without too much effort.

I am considering setting up an online savings account with my bank because it would be much easier than physically taking the money out of the bank. However, I love, love, love the idea of having a pot of money growing each week!

So, is anybody else up for the challenge? Let me know if this is something you think would work for you.

Louise.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x