Monday 27 July 2015

Good news, no, fab news!



Today we finally have received and accepted an offer on the house! Get in!!

We are beside ourselves with excitement. Obviously we are a little nervous because of things falling through last time, however our uber wonderful solicitor assures us that due to our buyers just about being ready to exchange the likelihood of it going belly up again is very very unlikely. 

The thing is they are looking to move by September 1! Our solicitor says this is more than achieveable and, although a little mad crazy, it would mean we can start school in Wales on the 2nd! Eeeek!

I am very pleased we are going away on Wednesday more than ever now as it gives me time to get my head straight and not go right into panic mode. A friend at school asked me if I had a list when I told her we had accepted our other offer. I said I didn't have a list, I had a book! I live my life by lists it has to be said so a lot of my prep is done; just a case of putting things into place. Once we have exchanged I can get on with lots of stuff but not quite figured out how I'm going to get school supplies organised; there will have to be a trip to the school shop before we move that is for sure.

I'm sure you can imagine my head is like spaghetti at the moment, but just wish me luck and I will be keeping you updated on the next mad five weeks or so of our crazy life situation.

Catch you later.xx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Have a wonderful vacation, and come back ready to start your new chapter. Looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Have a wonderful vacation, and come back ready to start your new chapter. Looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen. The trip away was much needed so we are now good to go with plans for the future and hopefully moving on September 1st.x

      Delete
  3. What wonderful news Louise, I know how much you want this, so go away and relax before the move madness commences. Have a great holiday X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bert.xx We had a good holiday and the boys enjoyed themselves swimming lots but of course you get that anxious feeling that something is goiing to go wrong. We are currently on track to move on September 1st but a few things to do before that, of course! xx

      Delete

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x