Thursday 23 July 2015

Thanks everybody!

 




This is a super quick email to say thanks to everybody who has visited my blog in the last couple of days. I have had more lovely people read about my ramblings than ever before!

I have to thank Sue at Our Quiet Life In Suffolk. I have seen a lot of people coming to me via her lovely blog so thanks again,Sue.x

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that you can easily recieve my ramblings straight into your email inbox by popping your email address into the Follow my rambings by email gadget. This is great if you don't quite have time to read my posts and you can then do this at your leisure. It takes two minutes.

Hope you continue to visit and see what I get up to in the coming days.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x