Monday 27 July 2015

Two sleeps to go but still no news.

Morning!

We have only two sleeps to go until our week away in the sun. Eeek!

Since my boys came back yesterday I've done three loads of washing 'n' drying and laid out most things ready for packing. Hubs and the boys are convinced they are travelling in their swim shorts so they can jump straight into the pool as soon as we get to Nana's apartment!

On the house front, we are still waiting for final feedback following our second viewing on Thursday. Our agent was working like a trooper on Saturday to get the thing put to bed and hopefully we will get a result, positive or otherwise, by the end of today.

Oh, it has finally stopped raining since it started at about 4am!

Nothing else to say really apart from our printer has really given up the ghost, it seems, even though we spent more on this one than others we have bought in the past. I print off lots of things for my Household Notebook such as shopping and inventry lists, daily planner sheets, things for the boys etc so I can run my house as smoothly as I always want to, mostly!

You may hear from me later, I really, really do hope so - the waiting is driving me mad. If we haven't accepted an offer on the house before we go away I will be a bit disappointed but I will not let it spoil the time and relaxation we so need after a few months of worry and waiting. (Hubs had a cancer scare recently but thankfully all is beautifully wonderful with his health now. I am more grateful than anybody could ever know because the life we have together with our boys would not be anything like it is if he was not the man he is. Here endeth the lesson!)

Catch you later - I hope!xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi - just having a browse around and catching up with the blog world. So glad your husband is fine. Hope your house plans get sorted out and enjoy your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacqui. That is so kind of you.I hope time is helping to heal somewhat. We have today had good news and will hopefully be happily ensconsed in our now home by the beginning of September.xx

      Delete

I am so grateful if you have the time to comment and I will always do my best to respond.x